Next Council Meeting
The Solid Waste Management Department is responsible for:
- Managing franchised curbside collection in unincorporated areas of Lexington County;
- Operating 11 Collection and Recycling Centers for Lexington County residents;
- Running the Edmund Landfill and Transfer Station;
- Maintaining three closed landfills in Lexington County;
- Supervising litter clean-up on roadways, highways, and waterways;
- Increasing and improving recycling efforts;
Mission Statement: Provide quality services to our citizens at a reasonable cost.
Vision Statement: Planned growth for our communities with abundant opportunities for all in a quality environment.
If you live in an unincorporated area of Lexington County (i.e. outside the limits of a town)...
Use the Lexington County SC Solidwaste App to:
You can download the app from your mobile store or by clicking on the app name below: