Next Council Meeting
Lexington County Administration Building is open to the Public Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Curbside Collection in unincorporated areas of Lexington County
- Bringing materials to a Collection and Recycling Centers as a Lexington County resident
- Bringing materials to the Edmund Landfill and Transfer Station
- Litter or litter clean-up on one of Lexington County's roadways, highways, and waterways
- Drop-off Opportunities for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW), paint, pesticides, electronics and other items
- The programs available to schools: Green Steps
-Business Plans Green Business Program and the
-Composting, Backyard Composting and Rain Barrel Workshops
- Managing franchised Curbside Collection in unincorporated areas of Lexington County;
- Operating 11 Collection and Recycling Centers for Lexington County residents;
- Running the Edmund Landfill and Transfer Station;
- Maintaining three closed landfills in Lexington County;
- Supervising litter clean-up on County roadways, highways, and waterways;
- Increasing and improving recycling and Household Hazardous Waste disposal efforts;
- Assisting with special programs (Green Business Program and the Green Steps Program for Schools)
Vision Statement: Planned growth for our communities with abundant opportunities for all in a quality environment.
If you live in an unincorporated area of Lexington County (i.e. outside the limits of a town)...
Use the Lexington County SC Solidwaste App to:
You can download the app from your mobile store or by clicking on the app name below: