The mission of the Lexington County Vector Control is to provide the citizens of Lexington County with the highest practical level of protection from vectors and vector-borne diseases.
- Be proactive in response to current and future vector threats
- Respond effectively and courteously to the needs of the public
- Inform and educate the public about the shared responsibility of vector control
- Apply scientific principles to monitor, evaluate, and improve the ability to fulfill its mission
- Utilize the most effective and safest methods available for the control of vectors
- Mosquito inspection and spraying